Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Test drive

The world around us is changing at a rate that's hard to keep up with, especially as age begins to advance. Blogging is a change that seems so natural for the younger generation, but it may not be as easy as what my older mindset can handle. We'll see, as I attempt to share some of life's experiences.

I have been pretty active on several forums and I am presently a moderator on http://forums.handloads.com/default.asp I have over 10,000 post on that forum, so I'm not a total stranger to the systems/methods of posting.

Since I'm retired, I have time to devote to my hobbies, which increases the enjoyment I derive from the hobby and the camaraderie of associating with others with the same hobby.

Here's part of what I used to do, but it was more than just drinking coffee!




There have
been other tasks that seemed to occupy our time , like this one. Stirring dirt is just part of farm life and it's always an enjoyable time for me. I like smelling freshly tilled soil, so it isn't drudgery for me. This picture was taken in the spring, in preparation for planting and with the fragrance of the fruit trees making it even more pleasant.

Well, I thought I lost this one in cyber space, but I may get to publish it after all.

There's lot's to discuss, farming/gardening, Christian living, guns, reloading and etc., but I save it for a later date.

No comments: