Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

As usual, we had a crowd for Thanksgiving dinner! I think there were about 19 here, including our great granddaughter and a few visitors. My girls (wife, two daughters and 3 granddaughters) are all pretty good cooks, so we had an abundance of food and tons of leftovers. I didn't even do the desserts justice, since I was so full of real food!

The table tops we had made really helped with seating. With two tables 6 feet by 4 feet butted together, we can seat 13 or 14 before we have to use the table in the sitting room.






As usual, I didn't get enough pictures, so I'll have to see what my granddaughters captured and figure out how to post them here.

It seems like the "news" for the day is expecting another great grandchild in July of 2012! Out of 8 grandchildren only one is married, so great grandchildren in abundance are still in the future.

No comments: